At A Glance
With 50 years of experience and over 450 employees, Preston Companies has continued to evolve, while always delivering on our core values of Quality, Integrity and Service.
- Preston Companies is the parent company for all current and future business ventures.
- Preston Pipelines Infrastructure (PPI) provides all underground utility services previously performed by Preston Pipelines, Inc.
- Preston Electric, provides extensive dry utility work, including underground electrical and data, traffic signalization, transformers and switchgears.
- Dirt Market, provides project-site soil management services, budgeting, sampling, analysis and removal.
“We understand that adding value is just that – giving more than what was expected. Our company is perfectly designed to get the results it is getting.”
Our goal is to provide every customer with unparalleled service and real value for their money. We overcome challenges and present highly-efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- We insist upon excellence in all we do.
- We build and maintain long-term relationships to ensure repeat business.
- We provide value by eliminating unnecessary steps.
- We’ve integrated our business to deliver seamless service across multiple trades
Our Safety Department is staffed by six full-time professionals, with over 70 years of combined experience. We make safety a priority in all of our processes, and purposefully train our employees to minimize incidents.
- EMR Rates 0.62 (2019) 0.57 (2018) 0.72 (2017)
- Safety certifications include CSP and CHST.
- Storm water and environmental certifications include QSP and CESSWI.
- All fleet vehicles are equipped with GPS driver tracking to ensure safe and lawful operation.
- All vehicles are stocked with items to keep our workers safe and productive.
- Safety software helps our crews maintain the safest possible workplace, and document training for compliance purposes.
- Preston Pipelines received UCON’s Most Improved Safety Program award, and we continue to build on this success.
Years in business
Employees across all Preston Companies
Annual projects completed
Vehicles in our fleet
How Can We Help?
We take the time to learn about your specific needs and pain points to develop solutions that will have the greatest impact. Select a role below and see how Preston can support your needs!