At A Glance
With 50 years of experience and over 450 employees, Preston Companies has continued to evolve, while always delivering on our core values of Quality, Integrity and Service.
- Preston Companies is the parent company for all current and future business ventures.
- Preston Pipelines Infrastructure (PPI) provides all underground utility services previously performed by Preston Pipelines, Inc.
- Preston Electric, provides extensive dry utility work, including underground electrical and data, traffic signalization, transformers and switchgears.
- Dirt Market, provides project-site soil management services, budgeting, sampling, analysis and removal.
“We understand that adding value is just that – giving more than what was expected. Our company is perfectly designed to get the results it is getting.”
Our goal is to provide every customer with unparalleled service and real value for their money. We overcome challenges and present highly-efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- We insist upon excellence in all we do.
- We build and maintain long-term relationships to ensure repeat business.
- We provide value by eliminating unnecessary steps.
- We’ve integrated our business to deliver seamless service across multiple trades
Our focus is to provide every client with unparalleled service. We build and maintain long-term relationships. Repeat business is an essential component of our success.
We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all our employees. We demand that safety never be compromised.
Hard work, honesty, loyalty, and talent are valued and rewarded. All people (employees, customers, suppliers) deserve to be treated with the utmost courtesy, concern, and respect.
Is in everything we do. From our people, to our equipment fleet to the completion of projects, our high standards of quality are never compromised and our standards of quality are the source of our reputation, success, and personal satisfaction.
Financial decisions are made for the long term benefit of our company and employees. We believe this is crucial to our stability and longevity.
We are committed to building strong client relationships founded on service, integrity, and quality.
Our dedicated people take a proactive approach to recognize our customer’s needs and exceed their expectations.
We will enthusiastically pursue opportunity to grow and excel. We will be the market’s contractor of choice.
We will be a great place to work.
Quality, Integrity, Service. It’s the way we do business.
Our Safety Department is staffed by six full-time professionals, with over 70 years of combined experience. We make safety a priority in all of our processes, and purposefully train our employees to minimize incidents.
- EMR Rates 0.62 (2019) 0.57 (2018) 0.72 (2017)
- Safety certifications include CSP and CHST.
- Storm water and environmental certifications include QSP and CESSWI.
- All fleet vehicles are equipped with GPS driver tracking to ensure safe and lawful operation.
- All vehicles are stocked with items to keep our workers safe and productive.
- Safety software helps our crews maintain the safest possible workplace, and document training for compliance purposes.
- Preston Pipelines received UCON’s Most Improved Safety Program award, and we continue to build on this success.
Years in business
Employees across all Preston Companies
Annual projects completed
Vehicles in our fleet
How Can We Help?
We take the time to learn about your specific needs and pain points to develop solutions that will have the greatest impact. Select a role below and see how Preston can support your needs!